1801 – 1 Yonge St Toronto M5E 1W7 ON
We provide quality one-on-one in-home tutoring services. Our tutors are certified teachers or have a Canadian university degree with several years of tutoring experience. We know that you are busy. Therefore, your tutor will come to you. Just let us know when and we will make the arrangements. Furthermore, we keep it simple. There are no contracts, no packages and no administration fees.
Our tutors provide assistance in the following subjects: math, physics, chemistry, biology, general science, social studies, English and Spanish. In addition, some of our tutors are specialized in IB and AP level courses. We offer assistance to students from kindergarten to those attending university or college.
The lessons will focus on reviewing what they are learning in the classroom, assisting with their homework, answering questions and preparing them for upcoming tests. Additionally, the tutor will use homework as a platform to teach academic skills that can be applied to similar assignments.
All of our programs are customized to each student's learning style and their needs. They all include a monthly report card, which details the progress and summarizes each lesson.
We also offer Academic Skill Development Programs that teach essay writing, sentence structure, creative writing, mathematical concepts, reading comprehension techniques, studying strategies, spelling, phonics and vocabulary. Additionally, we have tutors who are specialized in teaching English as a Second Language. These programs include reading, writing, conversation, grammar and vocabulary.
Top Reasons Why Clients Choose Us
1. Our tutors are highly qualified: They are certified teachers or hold a Canadian university degree with at least 2 years of Canadian tutoring experience.
2. No contract: You can cancel at anytime and receive a full refund for hours not taught. There is no cancellation fee.
3. Flexible Payment Plan: We offer a Pay as You Go option so you only pay for four weeks at a time.
4. Trial Lesson: You can just start with one 1 hour lesson and then decide whether you want to continue.
5. You Can Change Tutors: If you are ever unhappy with the tutor then we will assign a different tutor and the first lesson will be free.
6. Supportive Staff: We really care about our students and their progress. We are available throughout the program to discuss your concerns and make necessary adjustments to the program.
7. Background Checks: All of our tutors have undergone an initial interview and background checks including full RCMP and CPIC checks.
8. Monthly Progress Reports: All programs include an ongoing assessment tied to Provincial curriculum guidelines, and a detailed monthly report card.